How can you become a Trustee or Imperial Bilo?
Nominations of candidates for election as Imperial Bilo and Trustees of the Club must be made in writing, signed by 2 current club members (not being honorary members) and accompanied by the written consent of the candidate (which may be endorsed on the form of the nomination).
The nomination must be delivered to the Grand Bilo of the Club on or before the 31st day of July prior to the AGM at which the election is to take place.
All valid nominations received must be published in the clubs web sites and or newsletter at least 30 days prior to the AGM in the same manner as rule 9.0 notice.
Current Trustees Of The Bilo Bar Club; as at the 2018 Annual General Meeting.
- Mr. Barry Hancock – Imperial Bilo
- Mr. Francis Lee – Grand Bilo By Virtue Of Being General Manager Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort & Spa
- Mrs. Sue Brett – Trustee
- Mr. David Neaves – Trustee
- Mr. Michael Mulcahy – Trustee
- Mr. Robert Bendle – Trustee
- Mr. Graeme Harvey – Trustee